The CONCEPTA and PERFECT Rotatek rotary machines can print paper from roll to roll, roll to sheets, or from roll to continuous form (zic zak). Pilot holes or loading holes, embossing, perforations (both longitudinal and transverse) and numbering can be added to products printed in our rotary machines.
- 9 colours
- cylinder circumferences of 24" and 25"
- offset and flexo are combined in one single pass through the machine
- min / max width of the printable material: 210 mm / 500 mm
- min / max weight printable paper: 53 g/m2 / 200 g/m2
- UV drying for immediate further processing
- iris printing
On sheet machines HEIDELBERG and KOMORI we print the most common orders such as books, brochures, leaflets, etc. we can also print a folding cardboard sheet up to a thickness of 0.8 mm
- format B2
- 4 colours + dispersive offset varnish
- min / max weight printable paper : 65 g/m2 / 600 g/m2
- iris wipe